The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What cha been doing?


Laundry? Oh sure, there is always laundry and plenty of it in a family of 11. Cade and Kyler finding a fantastic mud puddle to play in adds only a little to the never ending pile. Hey, I think laundry is great job security.













Ball? Sure game after game after game. Lovin it too. It is a great way to spend a month. This is Carter, Cael, and Reegan. I will try and get pictures of Quincy and Addy too.



Walking? You bet - 82 miles down and 18 to go for the month, all with Leslie - enjoying it too!

Been swinging my kettlebells too - I was super excited the other day to snatch a 25lb bell and do a whole workout with the 30 - a few times now. Love these things!!
.


Getting rid of things? Oh my yes, I now have 137 less things in the house and I swear I have not even started. Once I really get going I truly believe I will have no trouble removing 1000 items from our house.

Fishing? No thanks for me - but Mackenzie, Carter, Cael, Quincy, and Cade along with friends are all enjoying fishing the last few days. I sense a summer of fishing for them. I may have to tag a long a few times, I am sure they are entertaining.

Dean, Carter, Cael, and Quincy went to WI Dells and Carter wrestled in the USA Northern Plains Regionals. He had an outstanding tourney. Finished 3rd in greco roman, and 1st in free style. Over the last two weeks he has wrestled 27 matches. His record was 23-4 after those two weekends. All losses in greco roman. He says he is now done for this year.

Mackenzie went to Adventureland with Brandon on Monday, his gift to her for graduation. They had a great time, and he only threw up once.

Reegan is at a one day horse camp today. She could hardly contain herself. I decided to celebrate the second day of summer (one where the temps will be in the 60's) by wearing a fun outfit that contains bling and boots. The boots, jeans, belt, and shirt cost $7.68. Love those thrift stores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment