The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I think they are in love

Ahh, this is my Godson Mitchell. He is the 215lber I would mention last year and the one we went to see play football at Coe college. Being a college football player he is coming in bigger then 215 and let me tell you, when he is in the room, you are well aware of it. But look at him here, all soft and in love with Jaycie!! By the looks of it, I think she likes him back.



Remember the pool bully? My nephew Elliott? He turned 3 today!! (the one without a shirt) Yesterday we celebrated his birthday. Now this little guy just cannot have a party without the weather turning into some sort of event. This year the same. Snow, ice, rain, wind, wind chills, roads closed, you name it! A full blown winter weather event. Thankfully we are only blocks away and were able to go over and hang out for a few hours and celebrate the little dude!

We had Dean's Christmas party last night, it was nice to get out with Dean and share some laughs with our friends.

I was walking out to the van to get a toothbrush the other morning. Yes, a toothbrush. It makes sense, see we had been to the dentist the day before and Addy left her new one in the van. Anyway, I about tripped over this fantastic box of fruit on my porch from Gene and Cindy. It came straight from FL and my kids were most impressed that we had fruit from Florida.

We did not get to wrestle today same winter weather event kept us in the house today. I have accomplished not much at all other then reading and reading. Such a delight. Dean and the kids put up the tree. My sister made me a bunch of homemade ornaments and her kids painted them. We made a few strands of garland out of them. She knew we had lost a lot of our ornaments when our basement flooded. How sweet is that? It truly made me feel very loved!!

1 comment:

  1. Curious as to what part of the country you are in? We had a pretty cool snow storm, too!

    ReplyDelete