The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lame

Wow, I am lame, I cannot believe how long it is between my posts.

During this week of lameness, Dean had a birthday - 45 years young he is now. He spent his day working, driving, and watching some wrestling. We gave him an Edinboro Wrestling T-shirt, it was our kids idea. It is where he started his college wrestling and we got the chance to drive through the campus two years ago. They are the Fighting Scots and there is a chance then that he wore a kilt.

Mackenzie has a dog sitting job this weekend and a babysitting job and a few other babysitting jobs over the week. I am amazed at how much odds and ends money she can make, and I might add a bit jealous too.

I've said it before and I am sure I will say it again, but I am a weather wimp - I do not like to be cold. This old house of ours can be quite drafty too - brrrrrrr. Today we all bundled up and hit a rather fun tail gate. Coe vs Cornell today in football. Our friends Slick and Skeeter put on a tail gate since their son Mitch plays for Coe. As a freshman this year, he played JV but also was asked to dress varsity. One of the attendees brought some heaters, that guy was a hero in my eyes for the morning. We did not make it to the game though, just too cold and many of our children were wet. I was bummed that the weather was so gross today, would have loved to have seen the game as well.

Two junior high wrestling meets last week, each an hour away and each time Carter had one match. He is 7-0 this year in junior high. The rest of our little wrestlers start their practice Monday night. Reegan will have to miss since she has basketball practice.

Have I mentioned that little miss Jaycie crawls all over the place? I have tried to give her some baby food but she is not interested. She is however interested in anything she can shove in her mouth herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment