The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A glimpse

Now and then I look at my children and I swear I see a glimpse of God. I know only He could create them. I know he knew them when he knit them in my womb just as His word says. I know He has plans for them, His word says that too. But today, I saw something different, something that really hit me deep in my soul. Today I was at church, and Jaycie fell asleep in my arms. She was sound asleep, at peace, and totally trusting I would hold her and keep her comfortable. Then it hit me, this is no different then I should be with God. Resting and trusting peacefully in my Saviors arms.

1 comment: