The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, April 26, 2010

Keeping busy

One might think I am constantly busy with a house full of Happel children, but I do not find that to be true, life just moves on a certain pace each day, and I rarely find myself overwhelmed. On occasion I have my overwhelming moments, but I think almost everyone does not matter how big or small our household size is. Anyway, deciding to relax a little and enjoy my last few days pregnant proved to be a good time today.

The children and I had chiropractor appointments, and we wondered if maybe an adjustment might convince baby to come out! So far, no go on that one. Then we went into town and ran a whole bunch of errands. Goodwill, Walgreens (less then .50 for some dental floss picks, and shaving cream), Whole Health Foods (love the Raw Kumbucha), lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's (kids love it here and it is a real treat), KMart for some shoes, CVS (more good stuff for next to nothing), Aid to Women to make a food donation, and then home. We had a great time out and about.

Had a message on my machine when I got home from another home schooling mom who lives in Robins. She said she was making us dinner tonight, and would bring it to the home school building for Mackenzie to take home with her after band. WOW!!! Chicken, cheesy potatoes, and brownies. What a blessing that was to our family tonight. Completely out of the blue as well. God is so good!!!

Thought about making an excuse why I should not exercise today, and trust me, I had plenty in my mind ready to spew out, but found none of them really worthy, and so walked one mile, you know how I feel about walking one mile, but hey, again, it is better then nothing - right??

No comments:

Post a Comment