The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mental Challenge

Let me admit it has been a bit challenging for me to wait out this baby girl, and then each day I do not have her I face the induction factor. The one thing I was hoping to avoid this time around. I have been comparing it to preparing for something for 10 months only to fall short. For someone who is a tough upstairs as they get I have been mental mush. New attitude is to enjoy these last few days and stay busy!!

Speaking of girls, mine had such a blast together preparing for Robin Hood. As much as I enjoyed the show, the real blessing was in how close the girls grew to each other, and for that I am truly thankful. Here is a photo they took of themselves while shopping at Bath and Body Works (one of my favorites). They are wearing matching lip gloss. The make-up on Reegan is only due to the play as they were in between performances.



We went to a free style tourney yesterday, no matches for Cael, and Carter took 2nd. We love watching free style, for the first time in years though we will not be doing the state tourney. I think we are doing on more tourney on Saturday and hanging up the shoes. We vary the season length and this year we are cutting it shorter then ever. Carter is playing both park and rec and junior high baseball and so he will be very busy with that through June. Reegan, Cael, and Quincy are also playing ball and so my math (old math) days that is 4 children and 5 leagues. Yes you may officially call us crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment