The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It is time

Well despite my best efforts to get little Jaycie out on her own - she is a stubborn one. Hmmm where would she have gotten a character trait like that? Unless she decides to cooperate and come in the next 12 hours I will be getting induced tomorrow morning at 7:30am. Doctor is going to break my water and let me try and get things going on my own. I have already fought through the emotions of being disappointed, and I realize that since this labor will be started in an artificial way, if I am unable to go at it without meds I will do what is best for the baby and myself. No need to be stuck in one way.

I stayed busy today by running errands, here is today's errand line up; Lisbon library to return books, post office, Aldi, Hy-Vee, Fareway, Marion Library, home school library, get Mackenzie's birthday present (I will not say where, since she does read this), KMart, and Half Price Books.

Walked 2 miles when I got home, and Mackenzie and I made a very delicious supper. Then I took Jack on a walk. Jack did something tonight I have never seen before. He was lifting his leg to pee and he took a poop at the same time. Wow, I was impressed. Do not fear, I had a bag!!

Now, I have often thought a human cannot got #2 without also going #1, whether that was the original intent or not. Are dogs the same? Nah, I have seen Jack do #2 without doing #1.

Tomorrow I should be making a post about a new little one!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete