The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, April 22, 2010

39 weeks 6 days

Now as much as I am willing to go late in this pregnancy, I will admit to being a bit surprised that I am still pregnant! I had Quincy on his due date, Mackenzie, Cael, Addy, Cade, and Kyler early, and Carter and Reegan late by a week. I really do want to be able to go to Reegan's play Saturday night, oh and the boys want to wrestle on Sunday, so maybe next week? Lots of evenings I begin having contractions and then they go away. My hope is that when I see the doc today, we can make sure all is still going good with baby, and then let me still try to go into labor on my own.

I am well aware I will not be pregnant forever, but the fame and fortune that may come with it makes it tempting!!

I would really say that Cade is potty trained. He had only one accident two days ago, takes his morning pee in the toilet, and caught himself just beginning to poop himself and stopped and finished on the potty. Super deal!! I am impressed with him actually and with any milestone it is hard to watch him become such a big boy. He even wants to dress himself now. Not to be outdone, Kyler came upstairs today with a pair of Dora undies on over his diaper. Wonder how those got on him?

I must add that whoever said the best part of waking up "is folgers in your cup" is WAY WRONG!! The best part of waking up is a set of arms around you and an "I love you".

I did manage to shake my mental fatigue yesterday. Tried to errand out the baby with stops at Target, Learning Ladder, Bath and Body (therapy shopping), McDonalds, Aldi, Dollar General, YMCA, FareWay, Hy Vee, YMCA, home school, Papa Murphy's, YMCA, Gas, a car wash, and home to unload. No baby fell out. Thought I better get my exercise in, so I seriously had to talk myself into walking just a mile, once I got started it felt so good I kept going another mile for a two mile walk. One of the miles she calls the classic mile, and the second one works the arms a bit more. One of the arm moves really reminded me of "I must I must I must improve my bust!"

No comments:

Post a Comment