The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1-800-MENTALMIDGET

Does anyone know if this is a working number? If so, I need to call it ASAP!! Let me say it is easier in theory to wait until your baby is ready then it is 2 days from your due date, up all night, unable to relax, headache, and feel like you are going to get sick. Mental toughness is one of the character traits I like about myself. It frustrates me to cry and have weak moments. Remember that Saturday Night Live character who did his "daily affirmations" in the mirror? I was thinking of doing some of those myself, but the mirror was too fogged over from my inability to get out of the shower this morning. Whine whine whine - and yes, I will take some crackers to go a long with it, but no cheese please.

Anyway, I have to get myself pulled together. Wednesdays are busy busy, and I am not about to cave!! Not to mention it looks like God has completely blessed us with an amazing day! Amen.

The great part about not sleeping is the God connection time, ah yes, I love it!!

Mackenzie and Reegan are coming home full of smiles and stories from dress rehearsals, and I am so thankful that they are getting to do this together. My girls are so spaced out in age 16,10,4. That they often do not find common ground. This is a real blessing to see the two of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment