The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, April 19, 2010

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.................

Having your children take a walk with the dog, who is on a leash, only to have him attacked by one dog and accosted by another. Two dogs, one barking and carrying on, the other beating up Jack, and my kids screaming as they are watching him be lifted off the ground by a dog who has him by the neck. And we are the ones who have the "dog at large" violation from the city. One of the dogs involved happens to belong to the people who decided that kids should not play in the ditch water after a big rain, and so called the cops, AND they have a chain linked fence.

The hotel in NE who now has $600 withdrawn from our checking account for a table that was broken by an Iowa boy while they were in NE. Not one of my boys either. Dean signed nothing stating he was in charge of every kid and any damage and has not authorized any charges. First it was $200, then $150, and at this point they owe me $600.

A fridge that was DOA, since it arrived at my house just about a month ago. This should be resolved tomorrow - should. Maybe just maybe I will be down to one fridge in the kitchen.

A city that tells you where you can put something in your yard. Really? It drives me nuts. You mean I cannot park that motorcycle where I want to in MY yard. I guess it really is not my yard, and it is not my sidewalk, even though I am paying for it, the city still gets to tell me when I am to shovel it. Oh and please pay this estimated water bill by the 20th each month.

Cade who stays dry and clean all weekend poops himself this morning and peed his pants. Of course he must have been trying to impress Dean over the weekend. To give him some props he stayed clean and dry the rest of the day.

"The wait" this is what I call this period of time where one waits for baby to say ok, I am ready. I am just a bit nervous to go to the doc on Thursday, I hope as long as all is well with baby she will let me stay pregnant. She said she would, I just have to hope all is well with baby and I have no reason to think otherwise.


Things that are COOL!!

Mackenzie is feeling much better, and got promoted again. No more curtain pulling, total bummer and now Dean has wasted all his coaching strategies on curtain pulling. However, now she is involved with props and loving it!!

Addy no longer has ear poop coming out of her ears.

Carter has a voice that sounds almost normal again, but we will proceed with surgery in May. Means to me, that he should heal and be back to 100% very soon.

Cael, Carter, and I got haircuts today for $25.00 total!! Since we frequent Great Clips they know us there, and it is fun to visit with the ladies.

Reegan, is loving her time with Robin Hood. I cannot wait to watch her Saturday night. Mackenzie said she was really good tonight and in fact the whole play was really good.

Cade is really starting to get the potty thing, and I am sorry but his personality and facial expressions are priceless, and I am so thankful to have had the privilege of being his mother.

Kyler loves the outside, stroller rides, and Barney. Good for him, Janice found me a double umbrella stroller on craigslist. It is just what I was looking for and we have taken 5 walks with it already. 20 months old already.

Quincy had a pair of pants on the other day, they were hitting him just above the ankles. I said hey bud I think you should change your pants they are a little short. Before he changes I say can I see what size they are? 24 months. Seriously Quincy? You are 6 1/2.

Cael loves to freestyle and greco wrestle. He says dad, I cannot wait to throw some people. Love it, and love his swagger.

My new DVD came today, the one from Leslie!! I decided to give the two mile workout a try today. Not bad, made my hips hurt a little though. I am just super pumped up that it actually came, and they were good on their word.

Dean (cannot forget the man) is doing very well, keeping very busy and has recovered from the trip to NE, now if only our bank account could do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment