The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I have come to realize

1. I will not be pregnant forever; maybe another week and maybe not. Still 3cm dilated, passed a non stress test today (well baby did) and fluid levels were good on the ultrasound. If still pregnant, I go back to the doc on Wednesday and discuss induction. Boo!!

2. If I am pregnant forever, there is sure to be fame and fortune involved.

3. I do not think it is going to snow again this spring. I kept feeling it would, and just could not fully enjoy spring thinking is was just a false hope of warmer weather. But while taking the dog on a walk, (on a leash) last night I realized that it is really nice and warm and smells really good out.

4. I will have to check the Lisbon school website each day since Carter will be dual enrolled next year. Thanks Skeeter for the reminder.

5. I think I can call Alliant to get the old fridge now. The new one works!! Works well too I might add.

6. Naked 3 year olds standing on the porch to welcome you home from the post office is really cute.

7. Quincy may be able to fart at will.

8. Mackenzie has some really good friends, one of which I believe is in the process of trying to secure some tickets to take her to the Taylor Swift concert. Pretty cool.

9. The wrestling mat may live forever in the family room, and oh well, it is providing a lot of entertainment at the moment.

10. I really love being the mom of all these little Happel children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment