The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, March 11, 2010

PBBDS

PBBDS, a made up disease that I am currently plagued with. (please read this with humor). As most of you know I am most content to keep this little one where she is for as long as she wants to be in there. I in no way want to go at 37 weeks, at 38 weeks Dean, Carter and Cael will be out of state and I am actually thinking of going along. So no baby then either please.

Yesterday I am out and about all day and I am feeling just a bit odd, something is amiss, I cannot put my finger on it. Then it hits me PBBDS - Post Baby Body Distress Syndrome!! Yes, I know I am warped, but seriously the jelly belly and things not where they should be. I know some who have extreme water retention, oh this makes me nervous - no thank you. How about the BM? I mean here is an iron pill and now here is stool softener - what? Take this and then this to counteract? No thanks. Oh and all women already know one of the worst parts. You would think after doing this 8 times already this would be no big deal, and yes 8 times it has been no big deal, but #9, well now this is a big deal.

It has me all in a bunch.

2 comments:

  1. It obviously has your intestines in a bunch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I should have SHOWN you my feet, you probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night :) LMDO!

    ReplyDelete