The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE

My little poo poo, Cade Jospeh Happel is 3 years old today. Man this kid is great!! I am so very thankful to have him in our lives. He is laid back, funny, and super cute. Does he have a downfall? Oh sure, he still loves his diapers, and takes a paci at night. Oh well, he will not do these things forever, at least I do not think so.

Last night we took the kids to Thomas Park in Marion. They just re did the whole park and it was a lot of fun. I even played a few games of kick the can with the kids and Dean. I would say I was at a disadvantage though being pregnant and having to run to beat my family. Quincy is like a bolt of lightening, man that kid is FAST!! I hid in a slide and under some stairs.

For the first time in this pregnancy I felt really bad last night - oh OUCH. MY pelvis hurt so bad I thought I would start to cry and had the hardest time walking or even getting up the stairs. Reminded me of my second half of my pregnancy with Kyler. I am sure it had a lot to do with the amount of things I did yesterday, but sometimes you have to look at the reality of life and for me that does not allow a slowdown very often. Today is a new day and hopefully I will be back to feeling really good again. I am hoping to get outside for a walk today, we shall see. If not, I will walk in home.

No comments:

Post a Comment