The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, March 19, 2010

USGWA

United States Girls Wrestling Association. They are the organizing body of the girls state wrestling tourney which will be held tomorrow at Des Moines North High School. We are heading out in about an hour and a half to Des Moines, and Reegan will participate tomorrow. She did win this state tournament last year, and it was a lot of fun to watch the girls wrestle. They sold a singlet for this event and unknown to Reegan she has one waiting for her there!!

I best be finishing up the packing and getting a quick workout in. I am really struggling getting out of bed in the mornings to get my workout in - can I blame the time change?

My ticker seriously says 35 days to go! WOW!!! How I long for another ultra sound to look at her, but now I am thinking soon enough I will see her little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment