The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Glucose testing and a few more deals

Today I had a doctor appt, and the one hour glucose test. I really do not believe what "they" say about not needing to fast prior to this test. I have gone in without fasting and failed, I have gone in after fasting and passed. This time I chose fasting, and we will see the result. I measured right on 28 weeks and my weight gain is still good.

As I have written before I am trying to an all natural (drug free) birth. I feel so fortunate to have this doc who is on board with me and really about as close to a mid wife as you can get. I am a bit alarmed at some of what I am seeing, reading, and even experienced myself in the field of obstetrics.

After I was done there I hit a few more stores for deals - check this out!

This is a picture of 2 Stayfree liners, 2 Gillette shampoos, and 4 bags of Christmas suckers. Guess how much? I am serious, I paid .68 cents for all of this!! The holiday suckers were marked down to 10 cents a bag and I will be using these for Samaritian's Purse shoebox ministry. The Gillette was on clearance for $1.oo a piece and I had $1 coupons, and then of course a repeat of the Stayfree deal I told you about yesterday.

Oh, and another diaper deal. Last night I ordered on Diapers.com, with a special code, and free shipping and a rebate I will send in, I will have gotten 7 packs of Luvs for $3.70 each. Not bad when you are diapering two and soon to be three children. If Cade is not potty trained before baby comes then three in diapers. I have done this before, it is not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment