The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, October 9, 2009

A little extra

So Dean had been wanting to work out, but has not had a chance to get things rolling. Last night when he got home, I asked him if he wanted to do a walking/jogging video. He agreed as long as I would do it too. So although I had already walked 4 miles yesterday morning, I went another two with my special guy last night. It was a lot of fun, almost like a date! I was thinking, if I could do this every day it might help support my eating habits!! LOL

This morning we went to the Fire Station where my brother in law Dale and two other firemen gave some of the local home schoolers a fire prevention presentation. It was a lot of fun and the kids got to ride on the fire truck, which as you can imagine is a real thrill.

This afternoon, I will take Carter, Reegan, Cael, and Quincy to our 2nd of 3 tree classes. The first was very informative and I am sure today will be as well.

Tomorrow I am heading out at 6 with my sister to meet my dad and head to Rutledge MO to a large flea market / swap meet type thing. My dad loves these, and so he wanted us to go with him and "experience" it. I will miss two football games and will be eager for calls on how the kids did.

No comments:

Post a Comment