The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Naughty naughty

It must be bad when your hubby says, have you updated the blog lately. Why no dear, not since the last time you reminded me. Darn. Well I am trying to wean myself from the computer, I find it to be a big time waster for me at times. But not so much that I do not blog. Dean said he would help me remember to get something in each day.

Today, was a very busy day. I got up at 6, which I do everyday. I use this time still to work out. I had talk myself into getting out of bed, been having some restless sleep nights. Anyway I got up and started my walk, I popped in the 5 mile walk, and thought I would do 3 or 4. I have never done the full five. Anyway today, I just kept going and low and behold I did it ALL!! I was so excited.

I left at 9:30 this morning with Reegan, Cael, and Quincy. Dropped them off at MHSAP, went to Aldi, went to WalMart, went back and picked them up. Went to lunch, went to Dollar General, dropped them off at the Y. Went to Jiffy Lube, went to Goodwill, went back to the Y and picked up Quincy. Went to FareWay, went back to the Y to get Reegan and Cael. Went to Papa Murphy's, delivered a pizza to a friend, and came home at 4. Unloaded the car, put groceries away - now here is where having a lot of kids is cool. They all chip in without being asked and carry stuff in and unload. Got Reegan ready for practice, drove her to practice, sent Addy, Cael, Quincy, and Carter to Wednesday Night Witness, Mackenzie to youth group, Reegan to meet her siblings. Had a delicious pizza with my hubby and two youngest boys. Which leads me to now and updating the blog.

All else has been GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment