The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend and walking

Took at trip to MO on Saturday with Janice, my dad and his friend Maggie. Big flea market in MO. Yep, a flea market in MO. Very cold flea market in MO. Best sight, the four wheeler carrying a young boy (with gun) and two large parents; one driving and one hanging off the back. You can buy live chickens, deer heads, antlers, and just about anything you can imagine. Including Bigfoot Tenderloins, which is what we had for lunch. I am seriously not sure if I have thawed out yet.

In the process I missed two of my kids football games, which is better then the three missed turns I had trying to come home that night.

Sunday, another cold day and another football game. After the weekend was over, the touchdown tally remains the same, and two kids won their games and one lost.

Dean came home last night and wanted to walk/jog with me again. YIPPEE, so I had done three miles in the morning and got two more last night, hoping for the same tonight, I have already gotten three miles in this morning.

I am fighting a cold that has my head aching, some coughing, and a runny nose. No fever, and no snorting, so I am thinking just a cold and no flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment