The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, August 1, 2009

rewind, re-do, do-over

Same night last night as the night before. A few changes; Cade did not wake up, Carter went to a late movie with some friends getting him home at 12:50, Addy woke and decided she wanted to sleep in a different bedroom, and Mackenzie is detassling, which means getting up at 4. When we are all sleeping peacefully all night I do not hear her. When I am up every so often, I hear her. Same result, not much sleep.

I got to go garage saling today. Saw two of my sister in laws with their moms, which made me miss mine. I started thinking about how much fun it would be if she lived a bit closer and we could do garage sales together. Wait, I thought we were going to Lost Island today, ended up being changed to tomorrow. The weather should be much nicer tomorrow.

Dean said I am an official tight wad, I struggled paying .50 for a book, and did not pay $5 for something I was looking at for Kyler. Also saw two things Addy would like but could not pay out the money for those either.

The children have rediscovered the skate park in Mt Vernon. Bikes, roller blades, and skateboards have resurfaced to be showcased at the skate park. Well the bikes are always out, in fact most times you can drive by and it looks like a dump truck has backed up and dumped a load of bikes in my front yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment