The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kyler's ploy

Mr Kyler has decided he likes to get up a few times a night and nurse. Almost as if he was a newborn and not about to turn 1. When he is done nursing he has been folding his legs up underneath him, pushing his bottom out, folding his hands under his chin, just like a newborn. I love it when babies do that. I think he has figured me out, and says to himself, that is he acts like a newborn, I might treat him as one at night.

We went to Lost Island yesterday. What a beautiful day, but the water as expected was cold. First thing Dean and I did was to take the younger kids on the lazy river. If I ever become full of monetary wealth I am putting one of those in my backyard. Anyway, when we got out my bottom was numb due to the cold water! We had a blast, wow, that is a lot of fun. Great slides, and the older kids are old enough to run and play by themselves and they had a blast.

I am considering writing a book entitled "Adventures in Poop". I would give you one of the many stories I have had, especially with Cade as far as poop is concerned but then you may not want to buy the book. Trust me on this, I just finished another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment