The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, July 31, 2009

crying children

I am so thankful to have won the mental battle today to get out of bed and workout. I did two Leslie Sansone videos, a 3 mile and a 2 mile. As the children are rolling out of bed, it is becoming painfully obvious that they missed the joy train this morning. They are grumpy, whiny. and crying a lot. It feels so good to be able to feel peaceful, my body and mind ready for the day!

It was a battle to get up too, Kyler was up a few times, Cade was up once and the Addy as well during the night. Tired I am for sure, with a whole day of life and opportunity ahead. I want to make the most of each day, find pure joy in all of life. Even a day like today. I want to keep my focus on what Christ did for me and live for God each day.

I love walking with Leslie, it really makes me feel good. I have decided that for the month of August I am going to walk with Leslie and try some strength building exercises that some of my kids are doing. Mix things up a bit. I look forward to doing some exercises with the kids.

We are heading to Lost Island tomorrow!! I see it is not going to be too warm, but really even if we waited for another day would it be any warmer??

1 comment:

  1. You have such a good attitude about lost sleep...I wish I could have that most days! :)

    ReplyDelete