The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cade Joseph Happel

So here is Cade, this kid is awesome! They are all awesome, but he is at a fun age 2. Yes, I know 2 is not supposed to be fun, but Cade is a lot of fun. He is very 2 as well, if you know what I mean, but he is great. I call him the living toy. He loves his pacifiers, really loves them, the more the merrier. He is a serious lover of the outside and riding his bike. He puts it on top of the ramp and rides down. He rode it downtown, to the park, and home one day. Cade loves his brother Kyler, and also loves to play with Addelynn. Watching Addy and Cade play is tons of fun.
Play practice ran late last night, and I had to get home. I was going to walk, but decided I needed to get home so I ran, on my own two feet. Not far, but I did have to carry my bag, which made me feel very Forrest Gumpish! I had already done my Firm workout, walked two miles, and then a run. I was surprised I could even move my legs I was so tired.

Yes, that is a diaper between his legs, we got this very heavy rain, so heavy our basement flooded. The kids were having a lot of fun playing in it, there were huge puddles. That diaper took a beating.

Mackenzie drove to play practice and home, such a big girl now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment