The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Addelynn Ruth Happel


Addelynn Ruth Happel, Addy, Schmaddy Cakes. I still remember the moment she was born. Serious, and the HUGE grin on her dad's face. This little one I like to call the female Carter, in that she is very strong willed and determined, and has many other smaller and similar qualities as him. She also says he is her best friend. They have had a bond for a while now. She will be 4 next week. You might be able to call her a little bossy at times, and I call her a bit whiny as well. She is eager to ride her bike without training wheels. She loves to watch "her shows", she also has a favorite blanket that my mother made her. She takes it everywhere and gets real concerned when it has to be washed. She has been known to beg it off the clothes line. You can see it on the floor in the photo of her on her Dora couch. She loves to be a helper and take care of Kyler. She is also a thumb sucker and will still do it when falling asleep. She gets herself dressed, picking out her own clothes, this gives us many laughs.

Had to talk myself into a workout this morning, I think I would have been real content to lay in bed, once I got out of bed, I found myself on the couch. Then I decided to go for it, and chose one of the hardest ones I have to help kick my bottom and get out of my tired funk.

I actually paid $5 for a nap yesterday. Bought a PPV Movie for the kids so I could sneak away for a nap!!

Have I mentioned how out of my comfort zone I am with singing for the play?

Mackenzie is back working in the fields, we had a mole of hers looked at yesterday, and the dermatologist gave us the choice to remove it or not. He saw nothing wrong with it. We left it, if it flares up again, we will get it removed. She was offended that he called her fair complected. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment