The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kyler Erwin Happel

Here is Kyler, he really is as sweet as he looks. I feel very blessed to have this little guy. He crawls all over and pulls himself up on anything that stands still. He loves to be outside. He also loves eating, although you might not know it by his size. He likes yogurt, applesauce, baby cereal, toast, and crackers. Where are his veggies? He will be one on August 6th, just one month away. I like to say he is along for the ride. He just goes with the flow. Very east going, he will hang out in a backpack or a stroller, or just crawling along in the grass. He is the first child who got his hair cut prior to one year. If he had been a girl, he would have been fine, but there was not much more we could do with his hair but cut it. Kyler's middle name is comes form his great grandpa Happel, who passed away two days after Kyler was born.



I got 96,412 steps in during the last 7 days and 6 Firm workouts. My food intake was terrible, so I remain down 23lbs. I am working on my food intake this week. I guess the good news is that I ate like a pig and have gained nothing. Always try to concentrate on the positive.

This weeks step goal is to get 10,000 each day. As much as I want to top the last seven days, I am looking at my schedule and have made adjustments to this week.

I thought it might be fun to take one day at a time and add some photos of the children. I was asked by a friend to do Dean and I too, so over the course of the next 10 days or so, I will try and update each of us individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment