The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, March 16, 2009

a shout out for a friend

ok, I have a friend who I talk about often on here, she has been beside me for some of my best times in life as well as some of my lowest. On Saturday she gave up her day (or just put off her laundry) and stood (literally) beside me all day. Skeeter, has seen me through many ups and downs, and is one of those lifer friends. I could not be more thankful. She even taped Carter's last match for me - no we are not taping other kids, just our own. I looked over in his corner once and there was her oldest, remember the 215lbr? He is coaching Carter too. Win, lose or draw this is what makes life great! Faith, family, friends, community, this is a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment