The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Odds and Ends


Here is Kyler sitting up all by himself, such a big guy. The photographer is Addelynn, he really does have a whole head! He is just changing so quickly. Such a sweet little guy.


I have been busy decluttering my office, it was driving my nuts - a room filled with STUFF! We are getting rid of mass items, and the office is actually functional now. Lovely!! This was a behemoth project. Now, I have to keep moving into the bathroom, and then the kitchen. I am so excited to get this house just a bit more simple with less things to care for that are not human. I will not be decluttering my children!!

Cael lost another tooth, and so he is toothless on the top. Such a funny look. Makes him look tough, and make no mistake he is one tough little dude.

YEAH me, I have over 10,000 steps in today - I have been wanting to reach this goal for some time now, and I got it today, as I type it is 6:00, I would not expect this total to rise a whole lot the rest of the night, I have no big plans but to relax with the 3 children who are home right now.

Skeeter came over to visit the other night - I had "a friend over". Not sure that has happened in a long time, it was a lot of fun to visit, even with Reegan being a little wound up.

Cade loves to watch Monster's Inc. He can even say it!!! Pretty cute, to see him relaxing catching his favorite flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment