The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, January 23, 2009

Popeye and "the kick"

a popeye for those that are wondering comes from a recipe Reegan and Cael brought home from a Tommy Paola class that they took. Take a piece of bread, butter in on both sides, cut a hole out of the middle, I used the edge of a sippy cup, place on a hot griddle and crack an egg into the hole. Place the circle cut out also on the griddle. Cook, until golden brown and the egg is done - of course this will involve flipping.

a few years ago we were at Chuck E Cheese, and "the mouse" came out. A friend, whose name I will not disclose, son decided to kick the mouse. The mouse left and out comes an older gentlemen, who walks up to the group of us to discuss the incident. He says a boy kicked my "in the privates". So this friend makes a very bad decision at this time, and says, "can you point to the one who did it?". He points to her boy. I cannot control myself, I am laughing and laughing. Why? Who knows? The mouseman, just made me laugh "in the privates". My thoughts, you mean penis? Then I am thinking well we sort of teach our children that when older men in mouse costumes approach you, kick and run!! Still to this day, this incident brings tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment