The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming, bargains, and a winner!!

Ahh, Christmas is almost here, I always think about how Mary must have felt at this time. To think she delivered Christ, and nursed him. Amazing. Oh how good it is to sit at His feet.

We are almost ready here for Christmas, the wrapping is almost done, and shopping is done, the Christmas cards are for the most part done as well. Now, the eagerness only awaits. We will be heading to my in laws tomorrow evening, this is always such a fun time. We will spend Christmas day here at home. I was thinking it might be fun to see a movie that day, maybe Marley and Me. Guess we will see about that.

Makenzie has her postponed Christmas concert tonight, and she woke up this morning feeling a bit of that stomach bug we have been having. We are going to get her there though. We will get her on the mend and ready to blow that trombone, and sing those songs. Always a lovely concert.

Ran into some real good bargains yesterday at CVS and Menards. I love CVS, I can get things for free or pretty close to free, and it is like the big hunt for me. Menards, you have to love those rebates, and they take coupons, this I like. I could have had a nice total to add to my year to date savings, but I want to start that total after the first of the year.

Hey, I am a winner!!! Got a call yesterday that I won $100 in chamber bucks from Mt Vernon / Lisbon. I filled out a questionnaire from the paper and won! Now, what to do with the $$. Shopping, eating, or filling the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment