The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Changes........

Here are a few things that are changes in our house.

Reegan just shaved her legs for the first time. Yes, shaved her legs. Mackenzie and her did it together.

Carter is about to turn 14 - in two weeks. Yes, 14. That seems pretty wrong.

I am changing up my workout routing and I am pumped about it. Carter has been a kettle bell user for a while now. He just asked me to buy him a heavier one. He really likes them. It got me thinking about how much I enjoyed them, and so I started doing a bit of reading. I realized how good a workout I could get in a short amount of time. I love the functional fitness that they offer as well. Using your body the way it should be, in a natural motion.

I bought some new DVD's which will be here tomorrow and made contact with the woman who does them. She was really sweet and answered my questions and gave me a rotation and asked me to stay in touch with her.

I changed some of the vitamins the kids are taking and added a pro biotic.

I also stopped buying food in boxes as much as possible and foods that are the open the freezer and insert into oven variety. Which lead me to change the way I cook. This week we had Parmesan chicken, lasagna, meatloaf, and roast.

Sometimes change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment