The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, June 18, 2010

Jaycie


Jaycie is now 7 weeks old. How does time really and truly go by so fast. She smiles and coos at us now, and loves to be held. Addelynn is very happy to hold her.

Jaycie, Mackenzie, and I are in Des Moines for NICHE Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators). This is a great time to reload my battery and feel encouraged on this journey of educating my children at home. Mackenzie is volunteering and Jaycie is along since I am the milk mom. I wanted to hit the first session this morning, but miss Jaycie had other plans, and so I have made an adjustment and will be heading over shortly. Took Mackenzie over early this morning for her volunteer gig.

Oh, and I get to meet face to face with a mom of seven who also home educates and has a son who has wrestled with my boys on National teams. Somehow our paths have not crossed. We have been emailing and texting, so I am excited to meet her face to face.

I already miss the troops back home.

We were at a wedding reception last Saturday night, which is where a lot of the recent outside photos have been taken. The golf carts outside the country club became quite the entertainment for the boys.








"Kyler, does Cade know that you are wearing his boots?"









I am heading over now, hoping to avoid being rained on......already made a bad decision regarding that earlier this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment