The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, June 21, 2010

21297

This is the pedometer I gave to my friend Skeeter (Ruby) the other night. Told her my goal is for a minimum of 10000 steps a day. Well she fussed at me about not being sure she could get that many. I give her a few tips and told her to go for it. Well, she ends day 1 with 21,297!!! Can you all say JEALOUS?? I have always wanted to walk 20000 steps in a day. I had a day last week over 15,000. I have never reached the coveted 20000. She does it on her first day. I am super happy for her!! GREAT JOB GIRL!! You have raised the bar for sure.

Hey, did a few more ball games today / tonight. Carter got one in this morning before being rained out and Reegan got her game in tonight. Carter played catcher first game, and two innings at short stop second game before the rain and lightening came. Reegan played catcher and pitcher tonight. She struck out a batter!! YEAH REEGAN! On a side note, Mackenzie did not strike out any of her own players tonight.

Want to make a note that I hope my wonderful husband had a good father's day. I know I am thankful for him, and his children are too. Love you Dean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment