The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Monday

Starting off a new week as a mom of 9!!! I must say that bringing home this little girl has beena real blessing and an amazement to me. Wow, the children are eating her up - sometimes literally as Kyler has taken to licking her head!! A common site at our house is one of the children holding her, and I often hear a little bit of fighting over who gets to hold her and for how long, they have even suggested us setting a timer so that the get equal time holding her. I keep thinking what a rich life she will lead being loved on and cared for by so many people. I do not think she is going to care that she is #9, I think she is going to love all the love and fun being born is going to bring her.


Today we are to be getting a visit from the home visit nurse to check on myself and baby, and weigh her, I am eager to find out how much she weighs right now.

Tomorrow my baby turns 17, yes Mackenzie will be 17 tomorrow!! WOW! It has been fun to watch her grow up to become such a beautiful young girl. Thursday she is off to the concert of her dreams!!! Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment