The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Three weeks and counting

These last few weeks have been about the number 3!! Right now I am three weeks out from my due date, whoa doggie!! Crazy. My mind is not able to wrap itself around it, but my body is feeling it. I have had to slow down the exercise and I can tell when I have been up and about all day long. Honestly, it is a frustrating feeling.

I met all my goals for the month of March for exercise, 5 of 7 days each week and I was over 700 minutes. This month will be the same goals of 5 of 7 days until baby comes or I have to stop. I keep wanting at times to quit because my body feels tired, but then I say well if I quit now, and the baby comes two weeks late then I have to take the time off after well that is just too much time off!! So I plug away, and honestly it has helped me mentally and physically with this pregnancy so no need to stop. I am also so hopeful it helps with PBBDS.

I need to take a new photo, perhaps tomorrow.

Speech therapist is done with Carter, she says not much more she can do, so he will be having surgery on May14th to remove those two nodules. Should be a very quick in and out surgery and recovery should be quick as well. After we were there today we took some time to shop for my sister who is unable to do heavy lifting after the c-section birth of Eliza. Surprisingly, Carter did not chewing off of his legs to avoid going into the store and it was a rather lovely time. We shared some really good laughs. It felt great to be able to help Janice!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKEETER!! (April 2nd) 29 and holding...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment