The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, April 5, 2010

This is me

This is me!! Not sure why really, I would like to blame it on hormones. Hormones that are gearing my body up for labor and have most likely caused the head ache that is in day 8. Anyway, I need a slight attitude adjustment, I have not been grumpy like this in a very long time, and trust me, I am just not a pleasant person.

I cannot even blame the fact that I am uncomfortable, because I really am not. For only 18 days until my due date I am still able to function pretty well. In fact, I am still walking 2 miles a day in 30 minutes. I am so thankful for this exercise - seriously thankful.

I started my first James Patterson book, yesterday "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" so far it is so good, and I am having trouble putting it down. I am glad he has a lot to choose from. Been a long time since I have read a good book and so I am really enjoying this one.

Mackenzie went to a horse sale with a friend of hers today. No horse was bought but she is coming home with 4 ducks that he will come get later. Cute little things I am sure, we are excited to see them when she gets home.

Oh here they are........

No comments:

Post a Comment