The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thing 1 and Thing 2



Cael and Quincy, these two are so much fun. They really are great boys, and they get a long really well with each other, in fact, I often wonder at what point in their lives will they realize that they wake up and go to bed beside their best friend? I seriously enjoy watching their little boy minds work and laugh often at what they come up with. They play hard all day and with a lot of gusto. Cael is 8 and Quincy is 6. Both are very protective of me, and love to take care of me, an by little men. I feel so blessed to have these little guys. You do not often find them apart from each other. Cael is going to NE to wrestle this weekend, and Quincy will really miss him and ask often when he is coming home. He does this whenever Cael is even just at practice, so most often Quincy just tags along.

Here are March trophies, note there is no one for 1000 minutes. (sad face) I did have between 7-800 minutes but not 1000. I also know there will be no 1000 minutes this month either. (second sad face). However, I am having to just talk myself into starting each day, and then no troubles, just that start part!!

Mackenzie, Cade, and Dean took the ducks to the Alger farm last night, and Mackenzie was sad to see them go. Wow did Kyler love those little things. He kept leaning over the box and talking to them and then telling us all about it in 1 year old garble. I could not help but wake up to the storms last night and think of those little things out there.

Finished that book last night, less then 24 hours after starting it. I must say it was really good, I enjoyed it a great deal and am looking forward to starting new one. First, I must make my grocery list and cut some coupons, however, my plans are being derailed by a couple more good looking little guys in Cade and Kyler who want me to play outside with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment