The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shhhhhh

Everyone is gone except Kyler and me. He is sleeping and I am thinking about doing the same!! 6 days from my due date right now. I find this hard to believe and better yet, I cannot believe how good I feel. It is amazing, seriously. I am 41 years old due any day with my 9th child. I have every excuse in the world sitting in front of my as to why I should be miserable right now and I cannot take one of them. I feel fantastic. I am still exercising 5 days a week too. Every now and then I wonder if one time it will kick labor into gear but knowing me, even that will not work.

Dean took six of the children to the IA Spring game, they were thrilled to be in the midst of the Hawkeyes and in Kinnick to boot. I mean these are the Orange Bowl champs. Cael and Quincy brought footballs to autograph. The great thing about Quincy is that he brought a black football and a black marker. He really thinks it will be no problem seeing the autographs, and who am I to tell him any different.

Mackenzie had to be in Marion today for a tech rehearsal for Robin Hood. I saw Dean giving her more hand over hand instructions on how to raise and lower the curtain the other day.

Dean took me to dinner last night and then let me buy some things from Bath and Body works. YEAH!! Buy 3 get 3 free. I am going to be smelling very good!! They just keep giving you coupons too, so I will be back. I really do like the option of choosing my smell each day. Right now I get to pick from 4 smells.

Finished a fantastic Karen Kingsbury book last night, it was worth the sleep I gave up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment