The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Seize the Day

As a home school moms there are days that you just have to seize because there are some other life activities to be experienced. Two such days occurred last week. Do not be alarmed we "did school" before we took advantage of the other really good things life has to offer.

Thursday Mackenzie took Carter, Reegan, Cael, and Quincy sledding at Squaw Creek, which has a huge hill and also a smaller one. Here are some photos from that event.
This is Carter, on his snow board jumping over Cael (the human ramp)
Mackenzie, Reegan and Cael. Also Quincy attempting to sled standing up!

Another day occurred on Friday when we had the opportunity to go snow shoeing. This is something I have always wanted to try out. I was really excited and the day was really nice. I am not a fan of cold weather and of being cold in general and so a day around 32 degrees was quite nice. We hiked for about an hour going a 2+ miles. Mackenzie, Reegan and Addelynn joined me. Here are some photos from this life experience.

The view from about 1/2 way through our hike.Me Mackenzie

Addy Reegan

Oh, and on Friday I took a "real age" quiz and the result was 37. I will take the negative 4 years. I do think a little less red meat and a few other adjustments and I could get that down. However, do not be fooled this had nothing to do with mental age. I am sure I would be way younger there!

Went to Wal Greens today and got some Huggies diapers, and Dove mens body wash for $2 and change. Used coupons and the $10 they gave me last week. They gave me $9 to use again. Will be searching the ad for a way to use that $9 into more good stuff. I know I will get another package of diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment