The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Secret Agent Man

No, not Quincy (Buzz Lightyear)! But I did like the Buzz Lightyear flood awareness costume Quincy was wearing yesterday. It is hard to see on this picture but he has a flash light taped to his arm for the laser light.

I sent Mackenzie and Carter on a secret mission yesterday, they went out, and performed it with better then I could have expected results. I was so proud of their accomplishment, and their willingness to "dumpster dive" for me!! Like I told them "you are hired!"

My father in law Ken (Dean's dad) sent me a package today. We had been in a conversation about candy and my love of candy bars, while we watched a kids wrestling tourney. He said he had a friend at Nestle and buys cheap mini bars from him. So today we got a box with 5 bags and a bunch of hot chocolate. Included was a note that I was to share. Quincy thought it was Christmas and made sure there was a place for each kind and Ken had sent Butterfinger which is Quincy's favorite. It is exciting to have a load of chocolate here for our eating enjoyment. At the time Ken said he needed to go on a diet as his pants were getting tight, Mackenzie suggested new pants, man I love that girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment