The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend recap

I am thinking I am bordering on slightly strange when I got up at 4:15am on Saturday to make sure I got my exercise in before leaving for the day! We took off at 6 for Mediapolis which is where I graduated. Had 15 kids from the Lions Den wrestling Club wrestle on Saturday. My sister and her family came down from Lisbon as well, which is such an awesome thing. My dad and his friend Maggie came over, and my step dad was there as well. Quincy had a bracket with only himself and two other kids and made quick work there. Cael had the salty bracket with a couple of state place winners in his bracket, he brought his A game and won. Carter also won his bracket, so we came home with three really cool bulldog head trophies.

Sunday we went to church and then lunch at some friends house. A very relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment