The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mind vs Body - Body vs Barbie

Ok, so I am nearing my fitness goals for January, and at this time it is truly a mind over body thing. My mind says "meet those goals", my body says," hey you are entering your third trimester, I would like to slow down some." So I have decided to push through this month, and work my hardest to meet the goals set. Next month I am setting 6 days a week, as my goal.

Now, you have read before that the majority of my children are also working out, over and above wrestling. Anyway, Mackenzie was in a body vs Barbie battle yesterday. She was doing a Thighs of Steel video that I picked up at Goodwill. Now, let me go on a sidetrack here. Goodwill rocks for .88 videos and you can get a ride range of exercise videos as well. Anyway, she decides to use this video yesterday. And part way through she was telling Barbie (that was her nickname for the instructor) that she was killing her. We joked that she would not be able to walk today, but she is, and ready to try the Pilates video I bought yesterday. (yes for .88)

Kyler and Cade got hair cuts last night, buzzes, now they look the part of little stinkers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment