The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

2010, I wonder how many months until I can get it right on my checks? I am so old school, I really like the paper of a check. I like all paper.

Set my fitness goal for 1500 minutes again. I have three new workouts on the way and I am super exited for them. Also have found a kettlebell workout for at least Carter and probably Mackenzie too. Not sure on the younger kids yet, my concern is that if they lost their grip on it we could be in trouble. I even found a prenatal kettlebell workout, which I am pumped for. Now to find some heavier ones, these things are pricey so looking at adding slowly.

Only Carter made it up until midnight last night. Well I think Mackenzie too, but she stayed somewhere else. I did see midnight but had taken a bit of a nap from around 11 - 12. I did see the crazy guy jump his car over some water and onto another ramp.

I am hoping to concentrate more on saving money, feeding us a bit better, and keeping my water intake where it needs to be.

Oh, the potty train is moving along quite nice. Dean is a tremendous help with it all. Speaking of Dean, I sent him over yesterday to get shot, I mean get his flu shots. Now we are all good, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I got the water resolution too....but man, I've peed like five million times today :)

    ReplyDelete