The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey

The post I made yesterday is not here, lost to cyberspace I suppose.

I had forgotten to tell everyone about the biggest thing we did on Friday and that was to get everyone the seasonal flu vaccine and 6 of the children H1N1 boosters. Kyler, Cade, Addy, Quincy, Cael, and Reegan all got two shots. Cade also had a blood draw and so he was feeling very violated. Mackenzie and Carter just needed the seasonal vaccine. I have already been shot for both. Dean is the only non shot guy in this family.

Ran non stop errands on Monday with Mackenzie, Addy, Cade, and Kyler. We had a nice time at lunch, it was nice for Mackenzie and I to get to chat together. Mackenzie paid for her lap top, which is a big purchase for her. I am excited and proud of her for making this decision.

The guys had practice on Monday night, and Tuesday night, but I took Cael up to Cedar Rapids Prairie because he at this time does not have a partner in Lisbon on Tuesday nights. Mackenzie went up to the home school building to try out for mock trial. I really do hope she gets a part, I think it would be a really good experience for her.

I am hooked on the prenatal pilates, a lot of fun and also hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment