The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November goals are set

Ok, the November walk goal is 90 miles with Leslie. Not 90 total miles, but 90 miles walked as exercise. Also at least 8000 steps a day. I know 10000 is the magic number, and sometimes I get there, and sometimes I do not. Although I feel very good, my body does tire out and therefore I do find myself sitting a bit more then usual. I still have not been able to cure the "cannot sit until all my work is done" but that is ok. I do not like being behind.

The hole in the bathroom is covered and Dean is laying really pretty tile in there. So pretty I think I will need a new shower curtain. Not sure when the toilet will be back. My guess is my the end of the week. Not sure on the tile process. For now, we continue with "the climb" every time we have "to go". I am thinking of getting a small cd player and each time I need to go to the bathroom pushing the button and playing the Miley Cyrus song "the climb" each time I make my trek up the stairs. The water in the basement is almost dried up too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment