The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The computer made me do it

Crazy machines, I did not realize how much I would miss one until it was gone, twice in two weeks. One thing I did notice, is what a time waster it can be. But I really missed my connection to many things. We should be completely back up and running by days end.

I am now 17 weeks pregnant, and feeling very good. In fact, most days I hardly even remember I am pregnant. Had a doctor's appt on Thursday. All was good. I will go back on December 10th and then she will schedule an ultra sound.

Dean, Carter, Cael, and Quincy took off yesterday at noon for camp Wyoming to the second annual Wrestlers of Faith camp. They were so excited. Talking about God and wrestling in the same weekend is an incredible concept. Last year there were 29 campers, this year there were over 65 registered. Dad's can also attend. Mackenzie and Reegan headed out this morning to join them. Mackenzie to help and Reegan to participate.

I have kept up with my walking, staying on track to reach November's goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment