The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reegan Marie Happel




Reegan Marie Happel, my party in a bottle. The pollinator, I call her this because she is like a bee buzzing from one thing to the next. She loves to have fun, she loves to move. ADD?? Maybe, but I think this is just how God has wired her. She is a sweet little girl who quickly is turning into a beautiful young girl. She is very athletic, she played flag football this year scoring 6 touchdowns, and running down competitors. She even tried wrestling, and won the girl's state tourney!! She played ball this summer as well. Reegan used to bark at people all the time, she was always a dog. Well her role is now here, she plays a dog in the I Live in Lisbon play. People are always amazed that she can bark and act like that, I say, she has been preparing her whole life for this. She loves horses and cannot quite understand why we cannot have one while living in town. Here is a picture of her dog Jack. She begged us for a dog for years, and we kept telling her no. Long story short, she fell in love with this dog at the pound and he has been a part of this family for 2 years now. He loves Reegan, it was love at first sight.

Reegan is a real joy, she has a lot of enthusiasm for what she does, and a ton of compassion. One of her favorite places to be is up in a tree. She loves to climb. She has been fun since she was just a baby. She is 9 and will be starting 3rd grade in the fall. She is a smart little girl, and loves to learn new things. She is one of those kids who will discover all kinds of bugs and creatures outside.

Life here remains at a busy pace with play practices, Mackenzie working, summertime living and Addy turned 4 yesterday!! Wow does time really fly or what??

Accomplished my goal of 10,000 steps a day last week, in fact I was over each day finishing the week at over 86,000. Just trying to stay above 10,000 again this week. Got in all my Firm and walking videos in. Like a broken record I really need to work on what I am eating.

1 comment:

  1. Philip just got me a new pedometer...I'd used the other one until it died. I'm noticing I don't walk as much as I used to (pre kids). And I've always thought it was much easier to work out more than to eat healthier. Probably not the best approach, but it's more fun!

    ReplyDelete