The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Myself, Mackenzie, Reegan and Cael are in a play called I Live in Lisbon, it will be performed on August 5th at the high school. We had our first practice at the school. Tons of fun, but I will admit that this is a lot of work, and I hope I do not mess up. I am looking forward to spending some time with Mackenzie, Reegan and Cael and watching them practice and perform.

Carter had his game called off last night, this did not settle well for him. He was a bit tired already and a little owly before the call came. I thought he would recover at the game but then the rain came and no go. He was so funny, he said "the severe storm warning ends 15 minutes before our game is supposed to start." He could not understand.

Mackenzie got home last night around 10, looking forward to hearing more about the conference, got some info from her through the week. She was actually glad to be home, she missed us!! Cael asked me yesterday if she was dead. No Cael, she will be home.

Reegan is a dog for the play, as most of you know, a role she has been preparing for most of her life (9years).

I keep getting my butt kicked by some of the new workouts I bought, it makes me laugh a bit.

Got some good news this morning, Skeeter's son, the 215+ boy went to a football combine at UNI, he was invited here because of the outstandingness of the combine he went to in May in Des Moines. He was given one of the 4 MVP awards!! WOW!! I am amazed! Another child amazing me. Outstanding.

Went to the pool with my sister and some friends yesterday, at the Lisbon park. Kids had a great time, I felt like my Aunt Linda as I walked down there in my swimming suit shorts. Long story, but for those who knew this great lady, you will know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in that too! I'm playing my cornet in the "Lisbon cornet band" yee haw!

    ReplyDelete