The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good News / Bad News

First the good news, I have a new niece. My brother and sister in law had a baby girl this morning; Carly Rae. Sweet precious gift she is. The great part for my sister in law was arriving at the hospital at 12 midnight and having her 9 minutes later - WOW!!

Bad news, lost another pedometer today. BUMMER!! It is driving me nuts. All this movement and no idea how many steps - UGH!! Heard something interesting the other day about doing something you want to excell at 3 times a day. This was in reference to working out, but you could do it with anything. Reading your Bible, cleaning your house, etc. I thought I would try i today. He said it did not have to be 3 heavy workouts and gave some nice examples. Here is what I did today; got up early to do The Firm, later I did an ab workout, and then walked 2 miles. It was doable!! I can think of many variations to this, and some shorter things to do as well. I will let you know how this goes.

Mackenzie and Reegan got hair cuts today, Reegan a nice trim, and Mackenzie a completely new look, real cute I might add.

Carter and Dean are leaving tomorrow for IL for a wrestling tourney, thankfully this is the last one for this very long season.

Ball games tonight for Reegan and Cael. We are on drinks tonight. Whoever thought up the idea of drinks and snacks after the game needs a talking to from me. Crazy pure and simple. No one needs a snack after playing ball for one hour.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Congrats to Justin! Very close to when I had Samantha. Any pics? With Love, Renee

    ReplyDelete