The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday

well I thought my mind was better in the morning, but for a few hours it was murky again, and I got the glooms. Which also brought on some unkind things from my mouth. YUCK!! Thankfully, I was able to kick this. I took 4 children to the dentist; Carter, Reegan, Cael, and Quincy, for some sealants and cavities, not sure what it is about the dentist, but by the time we left we had had many belly laughs.

Reegan, Addy and I went to a field trip to Wicciup Hill and went on a wildflower hike. Lots of fun. There was a mom of 5 there whose baby was not having fun. Half way through I asked if I could take him for her. She said yes and I could tell this was a relief. This baby was a big guy, sort of like Elliott. I am not used to this, because my children are skinny. We always wanted a chunker and never got one. Well I got one yesterday. I held this guy for the rest of the hike. He finally fell asleep and at one point I had to pray for the strength to continue to walk, I was in pain!

Took a walk to the park last night to watch our nephew play soccer, and then to the school to see a little freestyle practice. After recovering from my few hours of the glooms this was a great day. The fresh air and lots of prayer to help with this. Even got my exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment