The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE Wednesday

Wednesday's tend to really drag me down. It is a long afternoon in Marion, and then back into town later that night. Yesterday I had a moment of weakness when I was in the library (paying for the missing library book) and Cade had pooped, Addy had to go potty, I was holding Kyler, and I had to be back to pick up Carter in 5 minutes. Quick thinking, and some smoke from my brain, and I had all 5 children in the bathroom, Cael holding Kyler, me changing poop, Addy peeing, Quincy standing under the dryer to turn it off and on. I even got a chance to go potty too. (when do we start calling it potty?) My aunt Linda had a great name for it, I will not reveal. Cade made sure everything flushed by flushing it about 4 more times then necessary. There are moments when I can feel very overwhelmed, which is normal for anyone. Yesterday I had one of those moments.

I have still be exercising almost everyday - now the results are starting to show up and I really am enjoying that and finding it to be motivating. I am doing the 100 push-ups, 200 sit-ups challenge. When completed I guess I will be able to do 200 sit-ups and 100 push - ups. 6 weeks to accomplish this, 3 days a week. I was on week 3 day 1 last night. I had to laugh, wow, I was getting tired, what a bummer. I will complete this, my abs will be happy - I am sure they are happy now having helped support 8 incredible children. My arms will be ready for summer, I may even be able to wave without flexing first to avoid the extra under arm wave. Guess time will tell on this one.

Thursday and a new day, looking forward to schooling the children and maybe relaxing a bit.

Today is Gabi's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 5 years old, a whole hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment