The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Odds and Ends

How after all these children can I forget how 2 year olds act? I do not even have one right now, I will not officially have one for over another month. Cade is reopening my eyes as to how much mischief one child can get into. I will not go into details, we have all had children this age, but I forgot how much extra there is to do with young ones. One of Cade's favorite ways to help me out each day is to remove his diaper after going #2. (hahah#2 - funny). Unfortunately we don't always know about this until after he has sat on something. He also loves to push bar stools around the house to see what types of things would need his meddling into.

Not to out due my brother in law Chris - who was so very frugal on Sunday. My hubby went to the car wash today to wash the car, and before he put the money in, he pulled out the wand. Well there was a small amount of water coming out of the hose, and he used it to wash our whole car! What a stud!!

I am off to a library board meeting tonight, something I really enjoy.

Kyler is an official army crawler. Put him down on the floor and off he goes, rolling and pulling himself along. It seems like time is in fast forward with him.

Found out that there is an IA girls state wrestling tourney. We may have to let Reegan give this a shot. After all Mackenzie is in the state solo competition, blow that horn girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment